|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.7 x 1.7 x 1.6 inches|
About this item
- The JZ was designed by Jazz Legend Elvin Jones. It features a 7A-style diameter with a long thin neck making it the ultimate jazz stick. The oval bead produces a dark, warm tone that is suited for the most intricate ride cymbal work. Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel. For over 50 years, ProMark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based ProMark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. ProMark – Make Your Mark.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .512" Length: 16"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Long thin neck for a fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA