M-Audio’s streamlined AIR192X4 interface injects two channels of flawless 24-bit/192kHz audio into your session, courtesy of its ultra-pristine A/D converters and sleek I/O. You’ve got a low-noise Crystal preamp/TRS input with +62dB of gain for driving studio condenser mics to stage dynamics, along with a hi-Z input for direct-routing keys and guitars into your song or score. A lightning-fast 2.59ms* round-trip over USB-C gives the AIR192|4 the edge over most units in its class. And whether you're listening back using its dedicated TRS speaker outs or its high-headroom headphone output, the AIR192X4's USB/Direct balance knob sets you up for time-critical monitoring. A software suite that includes Pro Tools First and Ableton Live Lite hosts, Avid’s Eleven Lite guitar suite and effects plug-ins, a generous outfit of AIR Music Technology virtual instruments, and 2GB of Touch Loops content equips you and the M-Audio AIR192X4 with all you need to start making great recordings straight out of the gate.
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (L/R)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type USB-C
- Software:Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, 20 Effect Plug-ins
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:2.0 lbs.