D'Addario XTE1052 XT Nickel Plated Steel Electric Guitar Strings -.010-.052 Light Top/Heavy Bottom
XTE1052 XT Electric Nickel Plated Steel strings combine our most popular electric guitar alloy with an extended treatment on every string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings. Available for 6 string electric guitar ranging from super light to light top/heavy bottom gauges to suit a variety of playing styles and preferences.
D'Addario XT strings feature high carbon steel cores with an extended treatment on every string in the set, giving you enhanced break resistance, pitch stability, and long-lasting performance – all while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings. These strings are made to stay, for performance that never fades away.
- Successor to the famous EXP140 strings
- Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .030w, .042w, .052w
- Material (winding): Nickel-plated steel
- Microscopically fine, moisture-resistant coating on all 6 strings that does not affect the sound or playing feel
- Manufactured from high carbon New York steel in combination with a "fusion twist" process for fastening the ball ends that delivers maximum break resistance and tuning stability
- Made in the USA