This set of XT classical acoustic guitar strings comes equipped with Pro-Arte nylon treble strings. Pro-Arte trebles are known for their sweet response and delicate overtones. Constructed with tight, laser-accurate tolerances, Pro-Arte trebles provide you with ultra-accurate tension, precise intonation, and a consistent feel from string to string and pack to pack.
Nylon-core Silver-plated bass strings
With these XT strings, you get proprietary composite bass strings. They pair a multistrand nylon filament core with silver-plated copper wrap wire and D’Addario’s XT treatment. The result is a dynamic tone that flaunts a fast response, deep tone, and formidable sustain.
D’Addario: innovative strings since 1680
When you go with D’Addario, you receive far more than a great set of strings. You’re benefiting from three centuries of string-making experience. The D’Addario family tradition began in 1680 in the tiny town of Salle, Italy, where they made assorted instrument strings for over 200 years before relocating to New York in 1905. Since then, the D’Addario family has become a leader in string innovation. They designed the modern winding machine, introduced ultra-reliable hexagonal core wires, and pioneered the colored-coded ball end movement. More than 300 years since the family started making strings, D’Addario continues to set a global standard for quality and reliability. And every day, more than 500,000 strings emerge from their USA-based worksh
D’Addario XT Silver-plated Classical Guitar Strings Features:
- Coated classical strings that feel totally natural
- Composite bass strings with silver-plated windings provide dynamic projection
- XT string treatment technology significantly lengthens string life
- Pro-Arte nylon treble strings deliver a sweet and relaxed sound
- Precise nylon extrusion method delivers a consistent feel with accurate intonation and consistent tension
- End type: traditional tie-ends