Which string gauge is right for me?
- Extra Super Light: Super easy to play. Easy to bend. Great for beginners.
- Super Light: Easy on the fingers. Slightly more volume and projection.
- Regular Light: Most popular. Ideal balance of playability.
- Light Top/Heavy Bottom: Deeper low end balanced with comfortable playability.
Medium Blues/Jazz Rock: A perfect fusion of heftier plain steels and wound strings.
D’Addario: innovative strings since 1680
When you go with D’Addario, you receive far more than a great set of strings. You’re benefiting from three centuries of string-making experience. The D’Addario family tradition began in 1680 in the tiny town of Salle, Italy, where they made assorted instrument strings for over 200 years before relocating to New York in 1905. Since then, the D’Addario family has become a leader in string innovation. They designed the modern winding machine, introduced ultra-reliable hexagonal core wires, and pioneered the colored-coded ball end movement. More than 300 years since the family started making strings, D’Addario continues to set a global standard for quality and reliability. And every day, more than 500,000 strings emerge from their USA-based workshops.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound 6-string Electric Guitar Strings Features:
- A value-packed set of guitar strings
- Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a snappy attack and smooth sustain
- Hexagonal steel core wire provides extra stability, greater reliability, and improved intonation
- Roundwound construction provides a familiar playing feel
- Precision winding technique ensures every pack feels exactly the same
- Corrosion-resistant packaging keeps strings fresh in storage
- Color-coded ball ends make it easy to change and replace strings
- Guitar Type:Electric Guitar
- Number of Sets:1
- Number of Strings:6
- Gauges:.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Core Material:Steel
- Winding Material:Nickel-plated Steel
- Winding Type:Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number:EXL110