|String Material Type||Nylon|
About this item
- EDUCATOR’S CHOICE – Designed with quick bow response and ease of use in mind, D’Addario’s Prelude cello strings are the educator’s preferred choice for student strings. They offer a unique blend of warm tone, affordability and durability.
- SOLID STEEL CORE – Prelude cello strings are manufactured using a solid steel core for maximum durability and warmest sound.
- MADE TO LAST – With its solid steel construction and uniquely-designed sealed pouches, Prelude strings have unparalleled protection from elements that cause corrosion. Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, the strings wear well over time.
- FOR 4/4 SCALE CELLO – Scaled to fit a 4/4 size cello with a playing length of 27-1/2 inches (700mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting strings. All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.